3D / 4D Baby Scan
- recommended 24 to 28 weeks of pregnancy
- 4D scans use 3D images with the 4th dimension of time to give a live moving image.
Our package options are:
- Extra Black/White thermal prints - £3 for 2 (or £2 each)
- Extra Colour prints - £5 for 2 (or £3 each)
- Heartbeat Bear - £20
- Digital copies of your baby scan images (if not included) – £10
Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time and try to drink 3 to 4 cups of water (500 to 750 mls) before you attend.
We can’t guarantee we will be able to obtain images of your baby in 3D/4D as there are factors which will limit our view of your baby in your womb – your baby’s position, number of babies, the amount of amniotic fluid surrounding your baby, position of the placenta and umbilical cord etc.