3D / 4D Baby Scan - usual packages not available due to COVID-19
Please note we currently offer our Reassurance Scan with 3D/4D from 15 weeks of pregnancy. This is £60 and includes 4 Black/White thermal prints, a quick gender check, 3D/4D view if baby's position allows and digital copies of 3D images sent by email. Please choose Book Now to arrange your appointment.
Our usual package options are:
| || || |
- Recommended from 24 weeks of pregnancy and ideally before 32 weeks.
- 4D scans use 3D images with the 4th dimension of time to give a live moving image.
- Extra Black/White thermal prints - £3 for 2 (or £2 each)
- Extra Colour prints - £5 for 2 (or £3 each) (not currently available)
- Heartbeat Bear (your baby's heartbeat sound in a cuddly 8" animal) - £20
- Digital copies of your baby scan images (if not included) - £10
- DVD recording of your on-screen scan (if not included) - £15 (this will also include the sound of baby's heartbeat)
Please arrive at your appointment time to complete any necessary paperwork.
Please note you don't need to fill your bladder for this scan as you'll be over 24 weeks.
We can’t guarantee we will be able to obtain images of your baby in 3D/4D as there are factors which will limit our view of your baby in your womb – your baby’s position, number of babies, the amount of amniotic fluid surrounding your baby, position of the placenta and umbilical cord etc. We can perform 3D/4D scans after 32 weeks, but this can reduce the possibility of seeing baby due to limited space within the womb.
Please choose Book Now to arrange your appointment.