SneakPeek® Clinical Early Gender DNA Test
- SneakPeek Clinical Early Gender DNA Test (blood test only) - £129 - Book Now!
- SneakPeek Clinical Early Gender DNA Test with Early Pregnancy Scan (Recommended) - £179 - Book Now!
About Your SneakPeek® Clinical Early Gender DNA Test:
- Kathryn, our Midwife/Scan Practitioner, will take a maternal blood sample and we will send this to the laboratory for analysis
- Your results will be sent direct to your email (or one you choose) within 5-7 working days
- Please note that you must be at least 6 weeks pregnant for the test to be effective
- The price of £129 does not include an Early Pregnancy Scan, but this can be added by upgrading your booking for only £50 (so £179 to pay). Having an Early Pregnancy Scan ahead of the blood test is recommended to confirm the gestation of your pregnancy and to check for multiple pregnancies.
Boy or Girl?
Know sooner than ever before.
SneakPeek® Clinical Early Gender DNA Test
The only 99.9% accurate early gender DNA test, starting at 6 weeks into pregnancy.
£129 (blood test only) - £179 (blood test with Early Pregnancy Scan)
- Starting at 6 weeks into pregnancy
- 99.9% accurate DNA-based blood test
- Administered by phlebotomy professional (our Scan Practitioner, Kathryn, is a Midwife)
- Results emailed straight to you in 5-7 business days!*
SneakPeek Clinical by Gateway Genomics is the only clinically proven early gender DNA test that lets you discover your baby’s gender months ahead of schedule, so you can prepare for your little one and share with family and friends! The test uses non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) to look for male Y chromosomes from a small sample of your blood. If male Y chromosomes are found, that means baby is a boy. If none are found, baby is a girl. SneakPeek is the leading provider and most accurate early gender DNA test on the market, trusted by over 500,000 mums and obstetricians.
*Subject to postal delays.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does SneakPeek work?
While every person has her own DNA in her bloodstream, a pregnant woman’s bloodstream also contains DNA from her unborn child. SneakPeek looks for male chromosomes in a small sample of your blood. If male chromosomes are found, that means baby is a boy. If none are found, baby is a girl. SneakPeek is 99.9% accurate at 6 weeks into pregnancy.
What is the SneakPeek process?
At SneakPeek Labs, a test process called non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) is used to analyze cell-free fetal DNA. Starting with a small sample of your blood, plasma is separated from whole blood by centrifuge, and extracted cell-free fetal DNA (cffDNA) is analyzed for Y chromosomes, which are found only in males. The SneakPeek test is sensitive enough to find even a single Y chromosome, giving you confidence in your results.
I’ve previously had a boy. Will that skew my results?
Clinical studies have shown that fetal DNA clears from mum’s bloodstream between a few hours to 2 days after birth.
I’m having twins. Can SneakPeek determine fetal sex for each one?
In the case of identical twins, if male DNA is found, then both babies are boys. If no male DNA is found, then both babies are girls. For fraternal twins (or more!), finding male DNA will confirm at least one baby is a boy, but cannot distinguish if the second is a boy or girl.
Do hormone disorders such as PCOS affect my results?
SneakPeek is a DNA-based test, so hormones do not impact results.
Do blood thinners affect my results?
SneakPeek looks only for the presence of Y chromosomes and is extremely sensitive and accurate. No blood thinners or other drugs are known to impact SneakPeek gender results.
Is this test safe?
SneakPeek Clinical is a non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT), and it’s safe for both mum and baby.
How quickly can I get my results?
You will receive your result within 5-7 business days of your blood draw.* Expect your result email between 4-8pm Pacific Time the day your sample is received by SneakPeek.
Are results guaranteed?
SneakPeek Clinical is the most accurate early gender test on the market. If your test result does not match the gender of your newborn, you’ll receive a full refund.
How is my privacy protected?
We know your DNA information is personal. To protect your privacy:
1. SneakPeek tests only for baby’s gender. No data is gathered about disease states or other health-related information.
2. After the test is run, your DNA sample is disposed of by a professional chemical management company in compliance with federal standards.
3. SneakPeek never shares your results with anyone other than the email address you provide.
Where can I learn more?
*Subject to postal delays